20 Year Limited Warranty
Sleep Empire is committed to offering innovative and quality products, and thereby warrants the materials being used to be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and material described in this warranty. This product has a 20 year limited warranty from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
If there is a defect in workmanship or material, please contact one of our care representatives at 1-877-766-1177. Within the duration of the warranty (120 year), for the warranty to be valid, you must be the original purchaser and
- (B) Provide the original law tags and bill of sale (including date of purchase)
- (C) Have purchased the mattress at one of our authorized dealers
If there is a defect in workmanship or material, your Empire Sleep mattress will be repaired or replaced. If identical materials are not available at the time of replacement or repair, Sleep Empire reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or greater quality.
Please note: The warranty is valid from the date of your original purchase; it will NOT be extended when you receive a replacement or repair.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Warranty Coverage during normal wear
- Manufacturers defect
- Sagging or body indention that measure 1 1/2 inch and greater, providing that the mattress has been supported by an appropriate foundation or proper bed frame.
The Sleep Empire 20 Year Limited Warranty is not valid and does NOT cover items such as, but not limited to
- Transportation charges
- Comfort preference
- If the mattress is in an unsanitary condition caused by soiling, blood stains, fabric stains, bodily fluids, infestation or other abuse Damage from liquid penetration, cleaning fluids or use of a washing machine
- Normal wear and tear
- Body impressions less than 1 1/2 inch
- Sagging in the mattress less than 1 1/2 inch
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame or inappropriate foundation. Memory Foam mattresses should be used on firm surface, Example: Platform bed, adjustable base, wooden slats base or any solid surfaces.
- Damage of the mattress due to misuse or physical abuse; damaged, burned, cut or torn
- Memory Foam Mattresses: Normal change/increase in softness of the memory foam material or a decrease in the slow recovery feature (elasticity). These do NOT affect the pressure relieving qualities of these mattresses.